On February 19, 2019, BCSEMI NL together with the cluster NMWP.NRW (NanoMicroMaterials Photonics in Nordrhein-Westfalen) will dedicate a topic evening to the future of chip development and integration of photonics into chips and connect experts and stakeholders in the border-region.
Prior to the topic evening, participants will have the opportunity to visit companies at the Novio Tech Campus, where the new Chip Integration Technology Centre will be located, and gain insights into infrastructure and working methods.
16:00 Walk in & Registration for the Topic-evening
16:30 Tour at semicon companies on Novio Tech Campus (limited number of participants)
- Charles Smit, Chairman, BCSEMI NL
- Dr.-Ing. Harald Cremer, Managing Director Cluster NMWP.NRW
- Matthias Poschmann, Association NMWP e.V.
17.45 Lectures (amongst others)
- "Chip Integration Technology Center" by Barry Peet, Managing Director BCSEMI NL
- "Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics", by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Max Lemme, AMO GmbH, Aachen
- "Open-Innovation Photonics pilot for North-West Europe (OIP4NWE)" by Dr. Victor Dolores-Calzadilla Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- "Research Fab Microelectronics Germany" by Prof. Dr. Holger Vogt, Fraunhofer Institute for Microelectronic Circuits and Systems, Duisburg
- "Next generation of powertransistors" by René Poelman, Nexperia
- "The art of packaging" by Oliver Maiwald, CEO Sencio
19.30 Walking diner & Networking
- Short speech by Michiel Scheffer (Deputy of the province of Gelderland)
Registration is possible online until February 15th. Register
The CITC NMWP Themenabend is is organized within the framework of ROCKET. ROCKET (Regional Collaboration on Key Enabling Technologies) is an Interreg V A project that promotes collaboration between industry and science in the German-Dutch border region to boost research, technological development and innovation. This project is funded by the European Union and the INTERREG partners under the INTERREG program. /More Info