CITC Opening Event
Thursday March 5th 2020, 2.30 - 9.00 p.m.
Novio Tech Campus, Building M, Transistorweg 5, Nijmegen
Travel directions to the CITC Opening Event
2.30 p.m. | Doors open
3.00 p.m. | Start formal program
6.00 p.m. | Start informal program
9.00 p.m. | Doors closed
Jeroen de Blij
The formal program includes two keynote speeches, a talk show session and a Mind-Magic-Show followed by the official CITC opening:
- The first keynote speech 'Packaging as an enabler for electronics Mega Trends' is provided by Emilie Jolivet, Director of the Semiconductor & Software Division at Yole Développement SA (Yole). Consulting company Yole operates in the field of Photonics & Sensing, Power & Wireless, Semiconductor & Software.
- The second keynote speech 'What about creativity? A story on the magic of creativity to futureproof your company' is provided by Joey Gonesh, founder of Friday Out Of The Box. This keynote will make us aware of flaws in our thinking when it comes to innovation.
- For the talk show session, moderated by Jeroen de Blij, the following guests are listed:
- Monique Esselbrugge, Wethouder Economie Gemeente Nijmegen
- Ineke Dezentjé Hamming, Chairman Smart Industry
- Arnaud de Jong, Managing Director TNO Industry
- Prof. dr. John Schmitz, Dean Faculty Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science Technical University Delft
- Illusionist Rich Magic will amaze us with his Mind-Magic-Show.
- Last but not least in the formal program is CITC's official opening.
The informal evening program includes the opening celebration with drinks, dinner + music and a speech of Christianne van der Wal, Gedeputeerde Provincie Gelderland. Music is provided by The Bojangles - Guipsy Jazz Quartet from Nijmegen.
Please contact us to request a ticket for our special opening event.