The program consisted of several presentations from CITC partners, like BCSEMI NL, Nexperia, TNO and TU Delft. All partners provided their vision on the importance of establishing CITC, their role in current and future developments, and much more.
Barry Peet, director of BCSEMI NL and one of the initiators of CITC, praises the great vibe during the entire event: "We gave the Meet&Greet area in building M on Novio Tech Campus a complete make-over, and turned it into a place with the looks of a futuristic, innovative, smart and High Tech hotspot. Thanks to the encouraging and exciting presentations, it didn't only look that way, it also felt like it. An open innovationcentre for chiptechnology in Nijmegen is getting closer everyday, and this event confirmed it once more."
Don't worry if you weren't in the opportunity to visit the event, because there will be an aftermovie. Or visit the sIMMposium, where we will host a session on the 29th of October about what the new Chip Integration Technology Center in Nijmegen has to offer.
Keep following us and stay updated on all CITC activities!
Below you can find all presentations that were given during the CITC Update Event:
- Welcome & CITC update by Barry Peet, Managing Director at BCSEMI NL
- Presentation by Joep Stokkermans, Innovation Manager at Nexperia
- Presentation by Henk van Zeijl, Senior Process Engineer at TU Delft
- Presentation by Jaap Lombaers, Innovation Director TNO
- Presentation by Waander van Heerde, Chief Scientific Officer at Enzyre