Location: CITC, Nijmegen
Experience level: 5+ years of work experience in a lab or industrial environment
Education level: Bsc / Msc
CITC – ‘Chip Integration Technology Centre’ – is a newly established R&D center in the field of chip integration, engaging with leading industries in automotive, healthcare technology and other high-tech sectors. The centre is located in Nijmegen (on the Novio Tech Campus), as a joint initiative of Stichting CITC, TNO and TU Delft, supported by leading partners from the chip industry, universities active in this field and public parties such as the province of Gelderland and the city of Nijmegen.
Lab Manager within the CITC
- Manage and perform the portfolio of chemical and physical tests and analysis
- Support the research teams in their innovation and development projects
- Support operations with quality control and compliance related topics
- Develop and/or introduce test methods and safety procedures, including in-house emergency and first-aid service
- Provides calibration & maintenance of analysis equipment.
- Ordering, delivery / storage and disposal of chemicals in accordance with site regulations.
- Main contact person of Emergency Response team (BHV in Dutch).
We are looking for a Lab Manager with a passion for setting up and running a semiconductor packaging R&D lab. BSc or MSc in Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering or Applied physics
- At least 3-5 years working experience in R&D lab environments
- You have experience in lab setup, lab management and improvement; and managing an engineering lab space
- Familiar and comfortable with the uncertainty that comes with experimental and engineering challenges
- Do not afraid to act proactive and solve the problems he or she might encounter
- Good communication skills as well as energy, creativity and a boundless curiosity
- Experience in managing suppliers and contractors and structuring activities
- Good sense of ownership; defend lab interests if things become difficult
- You have flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment
- You have meticulous organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor packaging equipment
tel: +31 (6) 15637924
Henk van Zeijl
tel: +31 (6) 24373305