Innovation for chip technology
The world we live in has many social challenges. Improving health care, renewable energy transition, make the world a safer place. Chip development is the key to global innovation. Therefore, we are working on a new generation of chips in Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC).
CITC is the bridge from scientific research into tangible products, through a triple helix cooperation: industry, research institutions and government work together for the success of the center. This network comes together in on the Novio Tech Campus (NTC), where the CITC is located. As office manager you will sit amidst an innovative ecosystem of top players in Healthcare and High Tech.
Effectively Immediately, we are looking for a hands-on office manager for 24 till 28 hours a week, spread out over 4 days.
You are a true connector, proactive, solution-oriented and take initiative. You don’t hesitate to come up with ideas. You are not afraid of coming up with new plans and help to execute these. Skills and qualities that will help you:
- People-oriented, able to connect people
- Excellent oral and written communication (both NL and ENG)
- Independent with high responsibility
- Hands on, top in planning and organizing, budget and monitor deadlines
- You are careful, conscientious, loyal, solution-oriented, assertive, flexible, accurate
You are part of a small self-team consisting of the director, business development manager, scientific director and a communications consultant. In addition, several researchers are working at the site. The pace is fast, the days are often hectic and rarely run as planned. You will have to cope with this.
CITC is developing rapidly. The foundation is set, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Concrete work:
- Manage calendars, scheduling appointments
- Arranging all kinds of things in and around the office
- Taking minutes at meetings
- (Support) the organization of events (before and during events)
- Think along on communications
- Preparing and distributing internal and external newsletters + manage contact lists
- Assistant of the director, prepare meetings, arrange and monitor processes, human resource matters
For more information, please contact Barry Peet (General Manager) via 06-42474989 or email@example.com
Please send your CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org